Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ahemmm...Palin's International Diplomatic What?

This little clip below not only reflects on Sarah Palin. It reflects on John McCain who invited her to be his running mate the day after he interviewed her. I'll say it again: reckless. I can't wait for the debates Friday night. I personally don't want Obama to come out swinging. I know he will disappoint a lot of his democratic base by seeming weak. Some people want a KO in the first round, but that won't serve the kind of long term, dignified discourse that our politicians need to nurture under the next administration. McCain would benefit more by a rough and tumble. Obama needs to be poised, patient, articulate and generous with his interactions. The same goes for Joe Biden when he gets his turn with Sarah Palin. Even in this most intense season of economical, climate and foreign crisis, we need to be able to trust our politicians to be able to work together My prediction is that Palin and McCain will self-sabotage all on their own just like they have already been doing since a week ago Monday. Here is an example of what I'm talking about:


Watch CBS Videos Online

No comments: